Why work with Carrier?
Carrier Thailand is a leading HVAC/R company in Thailand. We are always looking at opportunities to expand our business in this competitive market. Carrier Thailand provides ample opportunity for all employees to develop their skills by training and mentoring them. We also sponsor eligible employees to do further studies and help them advance in their careers.
We provide lots of other benefit schemes to our employees such as
- Long Service Awards
- Defined Contribution Plan (Provident Fund)
- Scholarship program
- Health Care Benefits
- Group Life Insurance,
- Discount on company products
We conduct the Employee Satisfaction Survey every 2 years to understand our employees more. The company realized that “Satisfied Employees equals Satisfied Customers”. We treat EMPLOYEES as one of our most critical resources to achieve the company‘s objective. The Employee Satisfaction Survey will gather employee’s feedback from many areas, namely 1) Job Satisfaction 2) Communication 3) Relations 4) Quality 5) Ethics 6) Training & Development 7) Environment Health & Safety 8) Teamwork 9 ) Pay & Benefits 10) Customer Satisfaction and many others.
Backing our progress is a loyal and dedicated workforce. We provide extensive training for all levels of staff because it helps us to maintain high performance standards, which are central to Carrier's commitment to excellence. This allows us to stay ahead in the market with product and technological innovations for the industry.
Carrier Thailand developed many training programs such as the following:
- Technical Training program for our engineers and Service technicians to improve our technical knowledge and service performance. This Technical Training programs have been designed from Basic to very Advanced level.
- General Training program for our staffs in order to develop their soft skills and management skills.
- EH&S Training program which involves all level of staff. Our company place high priority on Environmental Health and Safety of the employees. There are constant trainings and communications to excel in this area as employee safety is one of our key priorities.
- Ethics Compliance is strongly practiced and adhered to. We have Dialog and Ombudsman program to support ethical behaviors. Compliance to ethics will build the attitude and character of each employee to be a better person.
Please send your resume to the Human Resources Department for Job Application
K. Renu Roongroj
Carrier Thailand Limited
1858/63-74, TCIF Tower, 14-15 floor km. 4.5
Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel. 02-762-9200 ext. 1401